Monday, June 1, 2009

Amidst

For once, I feel like trying double-spacing.... Hehe....makes my blog readable I suppose... XDFor the smart ones who highlight first.... read the black fonts first please... Hehe.... I'm so cheeky, ain't I? ^^
Hi guys!! Once again another happy day awaits me! Ok, maybe not 'that' happy. Hehe.
Despite the current joy, happiness and bliss I am in right now with a person that changed my life...
MY intensive classes are starting again, from June 1 - June 12 (I think), from 9am - 5pm.
Despite this sudden warm feeling I have for knowing that I have such nice friends...
Haha, don't get shocked, I got used to this already.
Despite the anticipation of the day where my KDU friends and I roam at Sunway Lagoon......
And we don't go on straight for 8 hours, the instructor (from Perth) and us will always go down to the cafeteria for lunch. ^^
Amidst all these memorable experiences, deep down our hearts, we all know that the days to my flight is counting...
My birthday? Hahaha, I still can't stop thinking about it right now.... I admit it's one of the best I've ever had...
To me, for once...
We (just the 2 of us) went To Lake Gardens in KL to feel the wonderful nature.
Maybe for the very first time in my life that I'll say something like this...
So what? I'm not going to those high-class or fancy places just for my birthday! I prefer the nature, since I love it from the start, like her. ^^
To those who truly made me understood how it feels to love and care for one another...
We went to many places mainly Deer Farm & Bird Park. It was a wonderful experience indeed!
To those who truly made me understood how important friends are asides from the flows of reality...
But erm... I can't make any posts about this right now, because Ms. Roxanne is having all the pictures with her, so either I can direct her blog link to you, or wait till the pictures reach me, and both of us will write a blog about it. =D
To those who gave me memories no brainwash could erase...
Ok then, after typing this blog, I'm back to my studies... one freaking Murdoch exam coming tomorrow... wish me luck!!!
Nothing changes the fact even though I say so, but I must....
Hmm... why I put the topic as 'Amidst'? I dunno... go google it and find out... =p
I just...... don't want to...

4 comments:

WarezLight said...

jon...it seems that you forgot there are a lot of frens acompany u until 2am..feel a bit disappointed when i was reading this...hahaha...coz i got this feeling..hahah..is ok la bro^^

J.Y. said...

All I can say is that you never go and find the meaning of the word 'Amidst', my friend.

dc said...

haha, hiding words in font colors.. really reminds me of last time.

(internet here was so slow that only the grey bg behind loaded, and made the white words really stand out :P)

you really sound so much different..

J.Y. said...

Yeah, it's hard for all of us to believe that I changed, right? But that's true indeed. You can actually feel how important and fragile, BUT warm everything you have... all got from zero....