Sunday, September 6, 2009

It's a scenery for me, it's my view to it.

For those concerned, I am living a happy and enjoyable life in Perth. These are the friends and places I've been with them.









I admit that I still have some problems with my social skills. However, I'm learning. Finally, I was able to do something that I always wanted to do ever since I was a kid.


And them.


The picture below is a guy in front of a lantern tree. It was a Moon Cake Festival celebration. One month in advance.




Finally, after taking so many pictures, the reality struck me.

I'M IN PERTH!!!!

Although life has been better as time goes by, my heart has been uneasier with every passing day. For some reasons, I'm becoming stupidier, more lack of knowledge... the feeling of being a spoilt brat increases with every lack of understanding in me. Why was I so engrossed in my own world without knowing the outside world? How much more things that I don't know about out there? Was I meant to feel like this by coming to Perth? Was it meant for me to start being a man at Perth?

Coming to Perth...... it seems......

Fated.

It's time to start back from zero and work hard to the top!!! Find my true self!!!

I have the inspiration... now I need motivation!!! Give me motivation, world!!!!

8 comments:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

heya, here i am again...

hahaha... could be considered to be one of your loyal readers just like what i did at Alex (banchoon's) blog :D

anyway, it's great to see you guys can enjoy while studying abroad...
i just hope that my life will be something like it too next year when im going abroad....

cheers, take care !!!

said...

no matter what had happened, i believe you can find the best way to cope with all those things. Support you~!

Kimberly said...

Your life seems great over there^^
All the best ya! Roxy thinks of you most of the time you know, aha! During classes some more...lol~:D

Shui Zhen ~* said...

wao ~ lao dou, your life is great ! Enjoy ya and gambateh in your studies o ~ ^^

Unknown said...

see....you belong to perth!! haha! I long time ago foresee u will be in perth...hmm hmm...haha jkjk =p

J.Y. said...

@Amuyo: Thanks for being my blog's loyal reader. XD By the way, I really enjoyed your blogs about the dodgeball match. =)

@Roxy: =)

@Kimby: Yeah, I'm going to tell her to concentrate in her classes more than me. You hear that dear? I don't you to think of me so much till you're not paying attention to class worh. You can have class at daytime and think about me all night...... ^^

@ShuiZhen: Thanks daughter... you too, take life easier, will you? =D

@Wilson: Yeah, I had a vision that you'll be a star in Perth. Hahaha!!

Thanks for all the concerns guys. =)

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

hahaha... you're welcome...
hmm... thanks... but i guess it will be the last post about the closing ceremony that just ended few hours ago :D

son de clever =P said...

oweys late to read ur blog..but i think its ok rite? keke...
how i noe u updated jor jek...XP
hehe..anyway...i read from top..so hm.., yea, u r in perth jor..ling time jor tim, life there goin to so well as u think u r becoming stupidier... ==" hey, its nt u become stupid k, its becoz u goin to b more clever as u r getting to noe more tat u duno b4~!!! so great, of coz they wun drop into ur brain automatically la~! the world is big biG BIG,there's really toooo muc of thingss v duno, which is nt onlt wat u goin to noe soon, so dun even feel inferior v it. ppl live to learn..take ur initiative to get start n persevere... =]